Residential Services

Home > Residential Services

Free estimates are provided within my service area. You may fill out the online form or contact me for more information. You can also text me (206) 510-9497 or email me at: [email protected].

Approved PLIA Service Provider

If you are in the process of converting your heating oil UST and currently have the State of Washington Pollution Liability Insurance on your UST, feel free to contact me for services, questions and timeline. Most PLIA insured customers are not aware of the 30 day time clock on filing any claims or potential claims and will wait to deal with the UST long after a conversion is done, thereby cancelling any claims you may have.

What is PLIA?

State of Washington PLIA (Pollution Liability Insurance Agency) provides $60,000 worth of insurance in case your tank has a release. Your heating system must be connected to your oil tank (either above ground or below ground) and you must register the policy in your name (and/or any other owners of the property). When you sell your property the new buyers must transfer the policy into their name(s) within 160 after closing for continuous coverage. If you currently don’t have coverage, you may fill out the form online at:, they will send you a certificate of coverage. You may also contact me if you have any questions.